Monday, March 17, 2008

Total items made to date = 1,187
What i made today
1 micro preemie bunting ( boy )
1 micro preemie hat (boy )
1 bandage

Will be leaving today to go off for a few days to rest and relax which means house sitting for someone , who's house i dont have to clean : O ) . I won't update until i come home ,because i don't like getting online when i only have my laptop. Of course i will be taking yarn and making things will list them when i return.

Did very little today craft wise , wove in a few ends and packed some things up to mail , went and had a nice dinner with friends and packed for my trip. Leaving in the morning for about a week , have no plans to update this blog until i get home. I think all i will take with me is some thread and work on bandages this week , easy to carry in my purse that way.

No comments: